Saturday 17 February 2018

My 30 Day Challenge!


It’s been such a while! Feels good to be back! I decided to start my very own 30 day blogging challenge. So, of late I have found myself convicted about my lack of self-discipline.

It all started when I was in a lecture a few days ago, which is a story for another day, we were all introducing ourselves and we were told to each share at least one hobby. I found myself googling “list of hobbies” because I had no idea if I had any and needed Google’s assistance figuring out if maybe some of the stuff I do count as hobbies. 

There are so many things that I enjoy doing, or have started doing hoping to get better at it but haven’t seen through. 


What haven’t I done?
  • Crocheting
  • Learning Spanish
  • Reading
  • Blogging
  • Gyming
  • Baking
  • Name it
Unfortunately, for the last 23 years I have made myself think it’s okay to walk out on certain things when you don’t feel like doing it anymore. The end result is you sitting in a class at age 23 with no idea what your hobbies are. 
Talk about not having my life together.

So in the spirit of taking a day at a time and figured I should get back to blogging because it is something I really enjoy and I have so much to share with my readers. The next 30 days will comprise of updates on what’s been happening with me, what happened that day, and they will all end with some kind of reflection. You may be surprised how much you may be able to relate to things others go through. 

According to science, it takes 21 days to form a habit, so here’s to blogging! Let’s do this!



Please stick around, for the next 30 days, I promise you won’t regret it🙂



No comments:

Post a Comment